This is a LOVE issue.
Here are some questions to think about from the video:
* Do you treat gay people with hatred?
* When someone doesn't believe with your Christian world view, do you become unloving?
* When you stand up for what you believe in, do you still love?
* Do you judge and condemn people outside the Church?
* Do you love people who believe differently to what you do?
* Do you love like Jesus?
The Catholic Church holds that, as a state beyond a person's choice, being homosexual is not wrong or sinful in itself.
But just as it is objectively wrong for unmarried heterosexuals to engage in sex, so too are homosexual acts considered to be wrong.
We should still love the sinner....Jesus is in everyone.
There is a world dying out there...
Would you rather be RIGHT or offer them LOVE?