Sunday, January 17, 2010
Some things to reflect upon:
* Notice Jesus 'carries' his lost sheep, instead of poking and prodding them with his shepherd's staff?
- We too should nurture the people in our life and treat them with love and respect.
* Notice Jesus picks up (and holds close to his Heart), the black sheep too, the one that is different than all the rest?
- We too should help those people out that everyone else rejects because they are different.
- Or, if you feel like you are a black sheep, an embarrassment to others - remember how special and unique you are in God's eyes and that He will never forget you or leave you. He made you and He accepts you just the way you are.
Isaiah 40:11 "He gathers the lambs in His arms and carries them close to His heart"
Jesus loves everyone, not just those who fit in, and He takes great care of us all.