Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Remembering Mothers & Fathers that have experienced a miscarriage









WAITING FOR YOU

I'm pregnant, I just got the news
I sit rubbing by belly waiting for you.
Although you can't move yet I still feel you there
As I close my eyes and fall deep into prayer.

"Dear God, thank you for this precious child
This is a miracle from Heaven, there is no denial.
I imagine holding you as you place your hand into mine
As I opened my eyes and realized the time.
The time was in the past
But that vision of you is a memory that still lasts.
You left me too early
And for this I still weep
My womb is empty
The pain is so deep.
I can't help but wonder if you are okay
I imagine you placing your hand into mine one day
As we soar side by side in the Heavens above
But for now my angel, I will still give you love
As I rub my belly, you are not there
As I look up to Heaven with a wondering stare.
I close my eyes and begin to pray
Jesus, will you please bless me again one day."

No comments: