Monday, April 27, 2009

Reason to Believe






A snippet from the book, Reason to Believe by Ron Tesoriero.






Chapter 5 of the book tells of a lady, Katya, who began writing, without theological error, hundreds of pages of profound teaching & biblical commentary which she says are dictated to her by Jesus himself.
Here is a question she was asked with no prior notice of the subject matter being discussed.

In response to the question of what Jesus wants to say to the world:


"Look at your pen.
For Me you are My pen that I use to trace the symbols that express My words.
What your hand writes guided by Mine will remain.
Repeated & amplified by other voices it will fill the earth.

I have created the world & also the tree that was to provide the wood for My cross.
I created the bramble bush that was to provide the thorns for My royal crown.
I buried in the bowels of the earth the iron that was to forge My nails....When I came in person to visit My land there was no room for Me in the inns of the world.
It was a cold, freezing world that night wen I came to mankind.
I came to men but men did not recognize Me.
There was no room for Me.
And now?

Everything.
The heavens & the earth & all that inhabit them are Mine.
Only the love of My creatures is not Mine.
And that is what I search for.

I am suffering.
The world is no longer Mine because it has strayed from Me.
I am alone.
Alone....Where is love, true love?
Sincere & unselfish.
I want the heart of man.
You will write in capital letters that JESUS FIRST AND FOREMOST WANTS MEN'S HEARTS AND THEN ALL THE REST."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so amazing!